Monday, January 8, 2018

Couple Paintings at NMG Jan 2018

Fruit with Toaster Reflection, 2017, 24 x 24 inches, Oil on Panel

I've been working like crazy in the studio recently.  There is no heat except my space heater, and the water was just shut off this week so the pipes don't freeze.  I feel like the sacrifice in no ways makes my work better,  but I like being able to complain here about the things painters go through for their work haha.

These five paintings are in a group show opening Thursday Jan 11th at Nancy Margolis Gallery.  I will also have my work at Volta in march.  So hopefully the big paintings I'm fighting come to some resolution this winter...


Bouquet Among Pines, 2017, 24 x 19.5 inches, Oil on Panel

Cereal on Snowy Sill, 2017, 24 x 18 inches, Oil on Panel

Dog Park Pile Up(Snow), 2017, 32 x 24.5 inches, Oil on Panel


Woman with Flurries, 2017, 10.5 x 13.5 inches, Oil on Panel

2 comments:

Shanner said...

I don' know how you get all these great paintings done with a baby. Congratulations!

Aubrey Levinthal said...

Ah thank you! I'm frazzled for sure haha.

Post a Comment